Keto pizza dough (toppings not included in recipe)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Butter melted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Microwave the cheeses together for 1 minute. Stir, and microwave 30 more seconds.
- Mix the cheeses with the egg before adding dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough between parchment paper, folding over the edges if crust is desired.
- Brush the dough with butter and spread garlic powder over the top. There should be a little bit left over.
- Poke small holes in the dough with a fork to avoid bubbles. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add whatever toppings you would like and brush the crust with the rest of the butter and garlic.
- Put back in the oven and turn on broil. Check often until the cheese starts to brown. Remove from oven and enjoy.
- BBQ chicken with caramelized onions (bourbon sauce works too)
- Alfredo chicken with spinach
- Peanut butter and chili paste with chicken
- Bourbon chicken, bacon, brisket, and caramelized onion (pictured above)
You can also use foods like tortillas as a base as seen below. Just top tortillas with sauce, toppings, and cheese. Cover as much of the crust as possible when broiling, otherwise the sauce and tortilla will burn.