Quick and tasty keto bread roll.
Keto Parmesan Rolls
- 1 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese for one minute, stir. Microwave for 30 more seconds and stir again.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together.
- Mix the melted cheeses and the flour with the eggs.
- Split the dough into 8 pieces.
- Mix the grated cheese with the garlic powder.
- Roll the dough in the garlic/cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
I really enjoy these rolls, especially with garlic butter. I find they pair well with soup as a regular bread roll.
These started out being pull-apart rolls. They tasted good and were fun to pull apart into bite size pieces, but were a pain to make. They also ended up feeling too dense to me, so I cut it down from 8 groups of 3 to just 8.
The dough is really sticky so making 24 of them is difficult both to cut and roll.