Keto crackers perfect for every style of dip.
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Flavor of Choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Microwave the cheeses and almond flour for a minute and stir until smooth. This could take an additional 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Roll out dough and cut into desired shape.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes each side, depending on thickness.
The original recipe calls for rosemary, which turned out fairly well. Other flavor recommendations are still incoming. Garlic and popcorn flavorings are some of the newer ideas.
I used squares for my crackers, but I am going to try triangles at some point.
I find it easiest to flip by taking a piece of parchment paper on either side and flipping it from the sides. If you are doing this, be careful and make sure your initial cut into the dough didn’t separate them completely.