Similar tasting recipe to chicken enchiladas with Spanish rice.
Keto Chicken and Cauliflower Rice
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice or pearls
- 1 pack Taco Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- 8-16 oz Shredded Chicken
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the garlic and onion and cook for 6 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the cauliflower, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes if the cauliflower is frozen, 10 minutes if not. Stir occasionally.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and let it cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
It goes very well in a tortilla with sour cream, guacamole, and refried beans. Sadly, putting it with refried beans makes it not keto at all.
This can be made separately if you are trying to recreate a plate of enchiladas from a Mexican restaurant. I used all of the cans listed below and it wasn’t super saucy. Notice I only have 2 cans in the recipe, these are the ones I would use if I actually went shopping for it instead of being given the cans to use. I also only used 8 oz of chicken and while I liked it, I would probably add more chicken if available.
This was made when my wife gave me a bunch of cans that she was not going to use any longer: diced tomatoes and chiles, diced green chiles, tomato sauce, cream of chicken, and taco seasoning. I ended up thinking of possibilities before I decided to use all of it with some leftover cauliflower, onion, and chicken.