This is a really easy way to avoid the hot oil splatter that comes with cooking bacon stovetop.
Easy Oven Bacon
- 1 lb Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line baking pan with foil.
- Place wire rack on the pan
- Place bacon on wire rack.
- Cook for 15 minutes, flip bacon.
- Cook for 6 minutes.
The times may change depending on how thick the bacon is and its type, but it should be close. My wife and I almost always use center cut.
For some packs of bacon, you will have to have multiple batches, depending on shape and thickness. Avoid overlapping.